Iceland is a land full of natural, raw, and untouched beauty. It’s a place that doesn’t even look real. We recently took a road trip around Iceland with Happy Campers. Here are some of our favorite destinations!
To make the most out of a trip to Iceland and getting to these rugged destinations I suggest camping Iceland’s ring road. A road trip around Iceland is the perfect way to get to know the land.
Places Not to Miss in Iceland:
Rent a Campervan: We loved our Happy Campers and highly recommend renting a campervan to get around the country.
Travel in Iceland
- 30 Tips for Renting a Car in Iceland
- 13 Best Road Trips in the World! (Pay Attention to #2)
- 15 Iceland Honeymoon Ideas To Consider For Ultimate Romance
- 11 Best Iceland Waterfalls Well Worth the Journey
- The Best Time to Visit Iceland (2020) • Month by Month Breakdown
- Hiking in Iceland • A Guide to The Best Hikes in Iceland
- 31 Best Winter Destinations in Europe (2020)
- 12 Unique Festivals in Iceland to Attend (Month by Month!)
- 30 Best Things to do in Iceland • The Ultimate Iceland Bucket List
- Iceland Supermarkets and Iceland Groceries • 10 Things You Must Know