Are you ready to travel?
You've just found the best of our blog. This page should give you an overview of what our site has to offer and possibly provide some inspiration. If you're looking for an adventure check out Kafue National Park or scroll down!
Best of The World Pursuit
Welcome to The World Pursuit an adventure travel blog! Thanks for joining us in our little corner of the internet. We established this blog to provide great travel advice and it now sees over 2 million readers a year. On our blog you’ll find informative articles about travel, adventure, long-term travel, blogging, and the best gear.
Want to know where to begin?
This is a list of some of our favorite and most popular articles. You can find useful articles and travel resource to get a better understanding of The World Pursuit.
- Learn how to travel better.
- Be inspired by stunning travel video.
- Explore new cultures and destinations.
- Find the perfect travel gear.
- Plan your next travel adventure.
- Gain insights into a successful travel blog.
You can learn more about us here.
Looking for tips and insights in to what it takes to create a successful travel blog? We go into detail about about how we created our blog and make a full time income from this site.
How We Live a Life of Travel • All The Fun DetailsAugust 13, 2018
How to Start A Travel Blog That Makes MoneyApril 25, 2018
If you’re looking to travel more and longer the first step is practicing good money management tactics. Read about how we saved money to start traveling and how we continue to save on travel.
13 Crucial Rental Car Tips For First TimersAugust 1, 2018
The Honest Cost to Backpack Through EuropeMarch 6, 2018
Epic Road Trips
Who doesn’t love a good road trip? We cover some of our favorite places to take a road trip and some practical advice to make yours better.
15 North Coast 500 Tips to Know Before You GoOctober 6, 2017
15 Things We’ve Learned From Overlanding AfricaApril 4, 2017
We all dream of finding our own adventure. Check out some of these places for inspiration and practical advice to make it happen.
The 12 Best Travel Backpacks for Women • Backpacking + HikingMay 27, 2018
Truck Camping • A Guide to Living Out of Your TruckMay 14, 2018
Snowboard & Ski
We have a couple passions in life, one of them is snowboarding. Combine that with travel and it make for one epic experience.
Three Unheard of Ski Resorts in Idaho Well Worth a TripApril 24, 2018
The Best Ski Resorts in Colorado Everyone Can EnjoyApril 19, 2018
- Skiing the Big 3 Near Banff
- Sun Peaks - The Perfect Canadian Ski Resort
- Five Ski Resorts in the Canadian Rockies You Have to Get to
- How to Have the Perfect Swiss Ski Vacation
- A Perfect Holiday Under the Matterhorn
- The Best Hidden Ski Destination in Italy
- Amazing Mont Tremblant Activities To Do
- Tips to Have The Best Snowboard Vacation in Austria
- Things to do in Grindelwald in the Winter
- A Guide to Davos Klosters in Switzerland
- The Ultimate Snowboard Packing List
- 13 Tips for Skiing in Bulgaria
Travel comes with its fair share of hardships. Eventually you learn to just grin and bear it.
The Day I Became a Nazi Fascist, and How My Hair Bore The BlameSeptember 29, 2016
Koh Rong Party: That Time We Awoke to a Rat Fight on NYEAugust 20, 2015
The Best Hotels
Looking for dream worthy destinations? We share some of our favorite hotels in the world for a once in a lifetime experience.
Mashpi Lodge • Experiencing a Unique Eco Lodge in EcuadorJuly 22, 2018
El Silencio Eco-Lodge • Reenergizing in the Costa Rican Cloud ForestMay 29, 2018
- The Best Hotels on Zanzibar
- A Chistmas Safari at Musango in Zimbabwe
- Check Out These Dream Worthy African Lodges
- These Lodges are Promoting Eco Tourism in Africa
- These Diani Beach Hotels are Downright Amazing
- Is This the Most Romantic Resort in the World?
- A Holiday to Remember in Mozambique
- Staying at the Tintswalo Atlantic in Cape Town
- Complete Seclusion at Anvil Bay in Mozambique
- A Stay at One of the Best Lodges in the World
We love to explore the world from behind our camera. It’s a reason many of us3 climb a mountain, travel half way around the world, or know that a place exists. Documenting the world around us is an amazing aspect of travel.
We Sat at a Zanzibar Cafe and got a Different Glimpse into Life ThereFebruary 22, 2017
Is Cape Town the Most Photogenic City in the World?November 5, 2016
Find the latest and greatest gear in these epic gear guides. We share our favorite products and give insights in what you should pack for your next trip.
21 Hawaii Packing List Items You’ll Want For Your VacationSeptember 3, 2018
The Ultimate Costa Rica Packing List • What to Wear in Costa RicaJuly 23, 2018
We spent our second of year of blogging in Africa. Safari is now in our blood and we yearn for the day we return to the wilds of Africa. See just a little piece in these travel videos.
African National Park Guides
We take all that time spent in the bush and have turned it into some awesome travel resources. Gain some insight into our favorite places to go on safari.
Inside Tanzania’s Amazing Ruaha National ParkJuly 25, 2017
Zimbabwe’s Mana Pools National Park: The Ultimate GuideJuly 11, 2017
- Five African Parks to Visit Before You Die
- The Complete Guide to Etosha National Park
- A Safari in Nairobi National Park
- A Romantic Safari in the Masai Mara
- A Guide to Kruger National Park
- Gorilla Trekking in the Ugandan Jungle
- Zambia's Lower Zambezi National Park Guide
- All You Need to Know About South Luangwa