In comparison to the rest of Botswana, the Okavango Delta is a stark contrast. As Botswana is dominated by the even more immense Kalahari Desert. It’s no secret that Botswana is one of the top destinations in the world for spotting wildlife. When we began making a list of places we wanted to see in Africa the Okavango Delta was cemented at the top. It is where countless nature documentaries are filmed, and a bastion for wildlife research.
Botswana is likely one of the last places to experience Africa at it’s most raw and wild. However, the experience of going on safari here comes with a high price tag. We were sure to gear up in our safari clothes for our first taste of Africa before many more days in the bush.
Phantom 3 Advanced: http://amzn.to/2iNOxRZ
- Our journey across Africa: A true African safari
- The 13 Best Safari Pants for Men and Women
- Africa’s Best Places to Have a Safari Vacation
- The Best Safari Bags to Take to Africa
- African Safari Tips: Ten Things You Need To Know!
- Best Camera Sling Bags • an Easy Way to Travel with Your Camera Gear
Last Updated on