The Lower Zambezi National Park is located about 150 km east of Lusaka and shares a border with Mozambique to the east and Zimbabwe to the south. It is one of Zambia’s premier parks and boasts untouched and true wilderness. The park lies almost directly opposite Zimbabwe’s Mana Pools National Park and is only split by the mighty Zambezi River.
- Ultimate Safari Clothes Guide: What To Wear On Safari In Africa
- Africa’s Best Safari Animals + Where to See Them
- How to Plan a Safari in Africa: A Step by Step Guide
- Explore The Beaches Of Zanzibar
- All You Need to Know About the Masai Mara National Reserve
- 15 Things We’ve Learned From Overlanding Africa